Thursday, April 24, 2014

Erotic Massage for Couple in kota kinabalu

I am good looking men, providing erotic & sensual massage for Couple. These massage is tailored for the wife to relieve their stress and rejuvenate their sex mood. Some wife are too tired with their daily task and do not have time to rest and at some point they forget and do not have the mood to have sex with their spouse.

This massage is aim to fix and help couple out there to bring their sex life to another level. During Massage I will usually ask husband to participate after the first 40 minutes massage session is done.

Learn how to power up your husband and wife sex life with this erotic massage for your wife. Treat her good and let her enjoy a great sensual massage.

Below is what will be covered during massage

1) back & front massage
2) G spot intense massage
3) labia & clitoris relaxation
4) butt firming massage
5) gentle & sensual back massage to relieve stress
6) breast massage to stimulate hormone & sex appeal
7) leg massage

Some couple request me to stay while they are having final touch or intimate sex session. Some enjoyed the time me being there and watch them. ( I will only stay if my couple requested me to do so) this however strictly if my time permit.


kksensualmassage @ gmail.com  ( This is a Live email, i will directly recieved your email to my phone)      


3 comments: